AIG full form, tata AIG full form, What is the full form of AIG?, full form of AIG, AIG full form in Hindi If you are looking for answers to all these questions related to Audi then this post is right for you. So let’s know AIG full form.
What is the full form of AIG? This page is about the various possible meanings of the word full forms, shorthand, abbreviation, abbreviation or slang: AIG.
AIG stands for “American International Group, Inc.”
American International Group, Inc. is the American Multinational Insurance Corporation. AIG has more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG has more than 65,000 employees. AIG was founded in 1919 by Cornelius Vander Starr. AIG’s head quarter is housed in New York City, USA.
Daglas Steinland is the non-executive chairman and Brian Duprerault is the president and CEO of AIG. The products offered by AIG are Insurance, Property Contingency: Commercial and Consumer, Life and Retirement, Mortgage Insurance.
AIG is ranked 40th, the largest company on the 2014 Fortune 500 list and as of the Forbes Global 2000 list, AIG is 42nd largest public company in the world. AIG had a market capitalization of $ 75.04 billion as of March 31, 2015.
- Industry – Financial services
- Founded – December 19, 1919; 101 years ago
- Founder – Cornelius Vander Starr
- Headquarters – New York City, New York, U.S.
- Area served – Worldwide
- Key people – Brian Duperreault (Executive Chairman)
- Peter Zaffino (President and CEO)
- Products – General insurance, Health insurance, Vehicle insurance, Travel insurance, Home insurance, Life insurance, Mortgage loans, Investment management, Mutual fund
Where is the AIG headquarters?
New York City, New York, U.S.
What is the full form of AIG?
American International Group
Founder of American International Group?
Cornelius Vander Starr